Using a cloth napkin is a great way to be a champion for our planet. Sold in singles and sets of four, you can choose your favorite way to use this modern take on cloth napkins- carry one with you and/or use for every meal! Keep one in a lunch bag, car and more.
Each napkin measures 10.5" square and coordinates with all the other Wendy Barnes Design products- keep one in your matching Keychain Bag, Snack Bag, Reusable Straw Case and/or Tote and never be caught in a messy pickle again.
Back of napkin has small black loop if you would like to clip to other objects- all about being handy!
If using for tabletop setting, simply fold in half or in a triangle as you would a paper napkin. No need for extra bulk from typical dinner size cloth napkins- can be laid flat in lap to offer reasonable spill protection. Minimal is more for everyday, every-meal, modern dining. We reduce waste, you reduce cost by using a smaller cloth napkin size!
Napkin Single Challenge from Wendy Barnes Design:
For at least 1 week (30 days for the bold) keep your napkin in your purse/bag/pocket/car. See if you need it and when you do, let us know on social media @wendybarnesdesign! Car coffee spills, sticky hands, take out napkin rescue and more, will love to hear when you find it handy for the first time. Use with love like an old recipe card and toss it in the wash.
- Machine washable, lay flat to dry. Also dryer safe but then you may want to iron, so lay flat LOL.
- Spot treat stains as normal cloth napkin. Will they stain? Likely, yes, unless you only eat colorless foods. Think of the stains as marks of a colorful culinary life!
- 100% cotton.
- Free swatches upon request if trying to match your décor.
- Custom colors and sizes available upon request for additional charge. Let’s make your vision happen!
- FREE USPS SHIPPING in 1 - 2 business days from FL plus carrier time because, free shipping.
- Each design is from an original Wendy Barnes pen and ink drawing and gives back 10% to wildlife conservation partners for each pattern!
- Partner is Coastal Wildscapes and their conservation programs in Georgia!