The African Penguin, in partnership with S.A.F.E. (Saving Animals From Extinction) Program through the Association of Zoos & Aquariums, is a pattern dear to the hearts of many. We can help by 10% of each sale of this pattern directly giving back ($1 for every $10!)
This Utility Towel does it all while making a splash (that it can easily wipe up!) in all your favorite wildlife patterns. A modern combination of both a standard dish towel and paper towels, this absorbs, wipes and washes - you will want to dry your hands, dab off your veggies and catch spills in style.
- 100% cotton front and waffle textured cotton backing allows for extra durability, absorbency and scrubbing potential. Machine washable, lay flat to dry or hang for best results. Dryer safe but shrinking up to about an inch may occur (yet it gets even softer this way so your choice!).
- Each towel has a small elastic for hooking onto knobs or so you can clip to wherever needed.
- Each towel measures 17" x 11.5" - the tested, optimal size for doing it all without being wasteful.
- Minimize or eliminate paper towels from your life! As nothing is ever truly 'thrown away', single-use paper towels contribute to our massive waste problem and to deforestation of wildlife habitats. A Utility Towel can be just as convenient as a disposable product if you let it.
- Handmade in Florida with each wildlife design created from original pen and ink artwork.
- USPS shipping (free shipping on orders over $50!) in 1-2 business days plus carrier time.
- 10% of every sale is donated to a wildlife conservation partner for the animal pictured!
I know you care about the health of our planet and wildlife and want to make an impact. Shopping with intention to have your dollars do more can give you that positive shift from feeling helpless to generous. I vet conservation partners worldwide working to protect all species so you can proudly shop knowing you are supporting good people doing great things for our planet all in one place.