Not only convenient, reusable Snack Bags are protecting wildlife while you enjoy your chips. Most of us are familiar with and now avoid the obvious single-use plastic bags from stores but what about single-use snack/sandwich bags at home? You can do a whole lot of good for our world AND save money by making this switch as well. More pats on back for you, less baggies found in wildlife’s bellies. True story.
- Each handmade premium bag with designer fabrics measures 6.25"W x 6.5"H and comfortably holds snacks and standard size sandwiches.
- Easy-open signature slimline Velcro closure is kid-tested with pull loops to open for small fingers and tiny muscles along with low noise for quiet places!
- The pull loops also allow you to clip to another bag for easy access.
- Machine washable cotton with water resistant eco-friendly lining (think strawberries!), these can be tossed in the wash or simply pull out the lining and shake or wipe for a quick refresh.
- Certified food-safe lining tested lead-free, BPA-free, PVC & phthalate-free, so you have no worries about what your food is touching that you can’t even pronounce. Those plastic baggies in boxes are made for single-use. Sometimes we try to do good by reusing them however that kind of plastic breaks down quickly and unfortunately can do more harm for you than good.
- USPS shipping (free shipping on orders over $50!) in 1 - 2 business days from Florida plus carrier time.
- Each design is handmade from an original Wendy Barnes pen and ink drawing and gives back to wildlife conservation.
- 10% of every Argonaut pattern goes to Blue World Research Group's Marine Teen Program!