Handmade, 100% cotton pleated masks with a filter pocket creating a triple layer mask. Wear while supporting your favorite wildlife conservation cause.
Random person: “Ooh, sea turtles! I love sea turtles!”
You: “Thanks! This mask gives back to a cause working to protect them!”
All of us together now: “Yay!”
Having a mask that fits you well matters! These masks proudly fit 95% of customers- please see very kind reviews for yourself.
- Machine washable 100% cotton with elastic ear loops- wash your mask upon arrival & after every use; hang or lay flat to dry for best results. Dryer safe, but then you have to iron, so… hang dry LOL!
- Measures 7 ¾” W x 6” H (stretched open) with 6 ½” elastic loops.
- Wendy Barnes Design is not suggesting these are a replacement for an approved medical grade mask, nor do we guarantee protection for you or others from illness. We hope, used correctly, they help.
- Filter not included- please follow professional advice for suggested filter types and proper mask usage. These masks stretch open to easily cover your nose and mouth.
- XL ($12) & slightly smaller than adult ‘teen’ size ($9) available upon request. Child size already listed on mask collection page ($8).
- Adjustable styles with sliding beads available for around either the head, neck and/or the ears ($12 for regular adult size). Will work with you to get you the exact sizing you need!
- Matching Keychain Bags to carry your masks (and more) available under Shop ($12).
- Handmade in Florida with each wildlife design created from original pen and ink artwork.
- 10% of every sale is donated to a wildlife conservation partner for the animal pictured!
- Drill (related to Mandrill and extremely endangered) pattern supporting PASA - Pan African Sanctuary Alliance in Africa.
- USPS shipping (free shipping on orders over $50!) in 1 - 2 business days from Florida plus carrier time.